| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Paganella Mountain in November is slightly cold at -1.2 °C (29.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 4.4 °C (7.9 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry. Only 50.5mm (2in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 8:53 long and the longest day is 9:59 long with an average length of 9:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Paganella Mountain November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Paganella Mountain, Italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Paganella Mountain:
- Innsbruck, Austria - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) N
- Dobbiaco, Italy - 110.8 kms (68.8 miles) NE
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 94.9 kms (58.9 miles) ENE
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 40.3 kms (25 miles) NE
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 59.9 kms (37.2 miles) ENE
- Istrana, Italy - 98.4 kms (61.1 miles) ESE
- Treviso, Italy - 105.4 kms (65.5 miles) ESE
- Vicenza, Italy - 77.6 kms (48.2 miles) SSE
- Venice, Italy - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) SE
- Padova, Italy - 105.7 kms (65.7 miles) SE