| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Paganella Mountain in July is a little cool at 9.95 °C (49.91 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.1 °C (43 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 95.4mm (3.8in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 14:52 long and the longest day is 15:42 long with an average length of 15:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Paganella Mountain July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Paganella Mountain, Italy
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Paganella Mountain:
- Innsbruck, Austria - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) N
- Dobbiaco, Italy - 110.8 kms (68.8 miles) NE
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 94.9 kms (58.9 miles) ENE
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 40.3 kms (25 miles) NE
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 59.9 kms (37.2 miles) ENE
- Istrana, Italy - 98.4 kms (61.1 miles) ESE
- Treviso, Italy - 105.4 kms (65.5 miles) ESE
- Vicenza, Italy - 77.6 kms (48.2 miles) SSE
- Venice, Italy - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) SE
- Padova, Italy - 105.7 kms (65.7 miles) SE